Lagganlia provides high quality residential Outdoor Learning opportunities for primary and secondary schools, colleges, youth groups and all other types of organised groups within the astounding natural environment of the Cairngorms National Park. We are based in unspoilt Glen Feshie, in the Scottish Highlands between Aviemore and Kingussie and are easily accessible by air, rail and road (A9).
Lagganlia is different!
- We custom design courses based on your desired outcomes.
- Most of our exciting activities are off-site in our beautiful wild surroundings and led by our mature and experienced multi- activity qualified instructors.
- Each instructor works with their group of 10 students for the whole of their stay. This continuity builds trust and a relationship that aids student learning and development.
- Our schools courses are firmly curriculum outcome based we offer:
- Scottish Schools: Curriculum for Excellence materials for teachers and students, John Muir award work and our courses meet the Adventure Section requirements of JASS (Junior Award Scheme Scotland).
- Non-Scottish Schools: we will design a course around your curriculum and your desired outcomes.
- Flexibility is key: Your stay can be full board fully instructed, fully instructed self-catering, your own self programming course/ study break with/without some input instructional input, or even a self catering break in one of our forest lodges.
For options and prices contact us.
For self catering breaks visit: www.lagganlialodges.com
- For our Camp Huts please visit: www.lagganliacamphuts.com